Files stuck in flows_SOLVED

victor Lukenga

Files stuck in flows_SOLVED

Post by victor Lukenga »

Hi !

I've encountered several problems with some of my flows : Files stuck in flows in auto-managed folders :/ no error is returned

I don't have any idea about how to fix this or ""push manually" files to the next step or set a timeout : do you guys already have this type of issue and know how to figure this out ?

I'm running Switch on windows 10.

Cheers

Victor
Last edited by victor Lukenga on Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
loicaigon
Advanced member

Re: Files stuck in flows

Post by loicaigon »

Hi Victor,

Hard to say without more infos. Could these auto-managed folders former flow output folders? Because those files could have passed through the flow and then be considered as processed by Switch. If you later add a connection to that folder, the present file is no longer considered as incoming job.

But really it's searching in the dark right now ;)

Loic
pcobee

Re: Files stuck in flows

Post by pcobee »

Are you running any anti-virus software. We installed AV Defender and had jobs prefixed with ~.~ "stuck" in folders. Once removed everything starting working correctly. Curious if anyone out there has found a anti-virus solution that plays nice with Switch.
victor Lukenga

Re: Files stuck in flows_SOLVED

Post by victor Lukenga »

I ve recently moved my switch solution on a mac system I have no longer issues with that for the moment :)