Warning 'Skipped unsupported property'

mireille

Warning 'Skipped unsupported property'

Post by mireille »

Hello everyone,

We're currently using Switch 13, Callas PDF Toolbox, Adobe CC applications and MS Office in our workflow environment.
We've just updated Office, Adobe CC and Windows server in general. Everythings seems fine, but while restarting Switch, the configurators were automatically updated and afterwards we got these warnings.
Warning1.png
Warning1.png (171.04 KiB) Viewed 10329 times
Could someone please explain the details of these warnings? I understand it refers to some Callas segments.
The flows start without errors, but the jobs running aren't passing the Callas configurators.

Thanks in advance!

Mireille
sander
Advanced member

Re: Warning 'Skipped unsupported property'

Post by sander »

Try to reset one of your configurators to default. Afterwards manual copy all settings to a new configurator.

Works with other configurators, so worth a try!
3f8h.net

Post by 3f8h.net »

We saw this in several flows and have reported this issue to callas.
It has not affected any of our flows.
--
Sebastian Nafroth +++ 3f8h.net / electronic publishing

3f8h.net offers professional services and products for the graphic arts
industry.

contact details: http://www.3f8h.net/kontakt
mireille

Post by mireille »

Thank you for the replies.

Some configurators are working again, the more "simple" elements in our flows.
The complex callas configurators with applied reports properties are stil not working.

This is the detailed error message we get.
Schermafbeelding 2017-03-28 om 14.04.20.png
Schermafbeelding 2017-03-28 om 14.04.20.png (16.33 KiB) Viewed 10313 times
I think it has something to do with the report type properties, because when I turn this option off, the jobs are running normal through the flow.
But sadly we need the reports and their functionality ;) so it's no permanent solution or work-around.
DavidvanDriessche

Post by DavidvanDriessche »

Hi Mireille,

I've asked callas to look into whether this is a configurator or a Switch problem.

Meanwhile you can use the Pack Manager to install older versions of the configurators as well, if you say this problem occurred while updating the configurator that might be the short term solution for the problem while it is being investigated.

Take care,
David.
mireille

Post by mireille »

Hi David,

Thanks for the reply.

Your short term solution option worked. I've installed Callas PDF Toolbox Profiles configurator / version 10 (and removed version 11).
And it looks like the flows are running normal again. The first tests were positive, but we can say for sure if everything is OK when the real orders are imported and running.

After the installation, total restart and update of the configurator, the datafield for the dataset name was available in the property window again. In its normal place. Only the default value was set, so I had to enter our own specific name which we used before.
Schermafbeelding 2017-03-30 om 13.06.53.png
Schermafbeelding 2017-03-30 om 13.06.53.png (55.33 KiB) Viewed 10291 times
Getting the flows updated with the old configurator after the installation+restart of the server took a while, because our Switch (13 update 1) crashed and had some errors starting and initiating the flows. But after a few attemps it succeeded and we were online.

I'm very curious what or what application causes the very strange error.
Hope to hear from you soon.

Mireille