Clearing boards

LasseThid
Advanced member

Clearing boards

Post by LasseThid »

I have created a board, but there are files present on the board that aren't in the flow.
Any ideas on how to clear a board of unwanted files?

Skärmavbild 2019-06-13 kl. 13.24.37.png
Skärmavbild 2019-06-13 kl. 13.24.37.png (101.84 KiB) Viewed 6453 times
Enfocus Switch, Enfocus PitStop Server, Enfocus PDF Review, HP SmartStream& Kodak Prinergy with RBA
Offset 72x102, Offset Large Format, Digital Large Format and Digital print.
Malcolm Mackenzie

Re: Clearing boards

Post by Malcolm Mackenzie »

Hello Lasse
I had this in v17 and it was fixed in 17.1.
At the time I got a workaround using Robomongo and instructions from
Enfocus support.
It may be best to log it with support in case there's an issue or the fix is changed.
Malcolm
LasseThid
Advanced member

Post by LasseThid »

I'm currently at 2018 u3, but I'm planning to upgrade to 2019 Spring Edition soon, so I may contact support if the problem persists after upgrading.
Enfocus Switch, Enfocus PitStop Server, Enfocus PDF Review, HP SmartStream& Kodak Prinergy with RBA
Offset 72x102, Offset Large Format, Digital Large Format and Digital print.
essexmate

Post by essexmate »

I had the same problem with 'ghost' jobs being left in the boards I had created. I found out that the jobs had existed in flows which were no longer available in Switch (i.e. deleted flows). If I edited the board I could see flows that no longer exist in our switch configuration. It's as if when you create a board it will remember all the flows that were available at the time you created the board.

My work around was to delete the board and make a new one where you'll get a refreshed 'live' list of current Switch flows.