Fullswitch does not show my Photoshop Actions

lappen1

Post by lappen1 »

Hello,

my fullswitch photoshop element does not show any of my photoshop actions.

when i click the for example the command action property, photoshop appears for a short time, but after that the dialog "select from library: action" is still empty.

can anyone help me?

kind regards

lars
jonasy

Post by jonasy »

Hi Lars,

Could you tell me which version of Photoshop, the version of Switch and the operating system you use? Then we can check if we have the same problem with the same setup.

Kind Regards,

Jonas
lappen1

Post by lappen1 »

Hey Jonas,

we are currently using photoshop CS4 and fullswitch 8 update 8.

Grrreetings,

Lars
jonasy

Post by jonasy »

Hey Lars,

Photoshop CS4 should work in combination with FullSwitch 08, update 8.

Can you please let us know the name and version of your Operating System to? Then we can check if it is a problem specific to your OS.

If you use Mac, then it might be a good idea to verify disk permissions with Disk Utility.

Also, doe you you get a message in the Switch Logs when you try to connect with Photoshop?

(It might be necessary to enable debug logging, you can do this in the debug Category of the Switch Preferences)

Kind Regards,

Jonas
lappen1

Post by lappen1 »

Hi Jonay,

sorry for the late answer, but i was on vacations.

The Fullswitch is running on a MAC with OSX 10.6.6..

I did not try to repair disk permissions yet. I will do so next, but first I activated the debug logging and tried to set an ps action property.

The Switch throws some errors into the log, but i can't do anything with it.

Here you can download the log: DOWNLOAD LOG

Watch the topmost entries.

Kind regards,

Lars
carineb

Post by carineb »

Hi Lars,

the reason why you don't see Photoshop actions is because you are running this combination of software on SnowLeopard. This platform is not supported for Switch 08 and there are indeed known issues with all Adobe configurators when using the software on SnowLeopard.

The good news is that this can be easily solved by upgrading to Switch 09. You can download the free and fully functional trial from our website and use it for 30 days already. Just remember to purchase the upgrade before your trial ends if you need to have this combination working in your production.

Here is a link to the download trial page for PowerSwitch: http://www.enfocus.com/download.php?id=4707

Kind regards,

Carine