Adobe Cloud Libraries Font problem

Erazor

Adobe Cloud Libraries Font problem

Post by Erazor »

We have a flow that has an Illustrator configurator. The Illustrator configurator is set to fail jobs with missing fonts.

We created icons in an Adobe Cloud library with text in the icon. This text uses an Adobe font activated through Creative Cloud.

As soon as we send a file through the flow it will fail the job. If we turn off font checking the file goes through without any issues.

If I open the file in Illustrator I do not receive a font warning.

Any suggestions?
josephcool

Re: Adobe Cloud Libraries Font problem

Post by josephcool »

Hello, I think you should consider embedding the Adobe font directly into the PDF file. This ensures that the font is available regardless of whether it's installed or activated on the receiving system. geometry dash scratch
Last edited by josephcool on Thu Nov 09, 2023 2:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
loicaigon
Advanced member

Post by loicaigon »

Any suggestions?
Outline the fonts in Ai.
sabnsy

Post by sabnsy »

loicaigon wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 11:22 am Outline the fonts in Aigeometry dash subzero
Can you give me some details?
danmiller35

Post by danmiller35 »

Adobe recently switched up their fonts so that you have to allow fonts to be used for Non-Adobe apps.
Simply activating the font won't make it accessible to non-Adobe programs. It's a 2-step process now.
It's very annoying. It might be better if the Creative Cloud app would allow you to search through the fonts that you have active but it doesn't.
So, if you're trying to do this with a font that you activated a long time ago, you have to scroll through all of the fonts until you find it.
Jiyahana

Post by Jiyahana »

Disable font checking in the illustrator configurator check the adobe font is synced and activated in creative cloud and save the file in illustrator before sending it through the flow.