Name "job folder name" in "Assemble Job" from one of the files?

automation

Name "job folder name" in "Assemble Job" from one of the files?

Post by automation »

I use "Inject wildcard". Incoming job is an XML and I inject several pdf files from a path according to a tag in the XML file.

The next step in the flow I use "Assemble Job" to put all the files in a folder and use "private data key" from "Inject wildcard" to get the right files.

In "Assemble job", "Job folder name" is set to "automatically". The folder gets the same name as the XML file I inject in "Inject wildcard". How do I name the folder after the same name as one of the pdf files in the folder? For example, there is one pdf file in the folder that has the name * _C_ * where I want to use everything before and after as the folder name.
freddyp
Advanced member

Re: Name "job folder name" in "Assemble Job" from one of the files?

Post by freddyp »

Have a look at what the variable [Job.NestedName] can do for you. Perhaps you can get hold of that particular filename by using a certain "Action-Index". If you can, store it in private data and then add two other pieces of private data, one "Before - _C_" of that first private data and one "After _C_". In "Assemble job" you can then concatenate the two last pieces of private data to make up the final name.