Switch generating future timestamps on files

JBrs

Switch generating future timestamps on files

Post by JBrs »

Has anybody run into a problem with Switch generating future timestamps on files? I have a flow that brings in pdfs from FTP and pdf travels through several mini flows. The first thing Switch does is to park a copy of the original file in a folder. This file (original) sometimes will show timestamps about 6 hours into the future - sometimes more (not consistent). Along the way in the flow, I can look at a copy of the same file that has current timestamp. FTP timestamp shows clock is correct before Switch picks it up. Switch server computer clock shows correct. Jobs server computer clock where original is parked shows correct. Any ideas?
freddyp
Advanced member

Re: Switch generating future timestamps on files

Post by freddyp »

Idea: compare the time and the time zone settings of both systems.
w.bromley

Re: Switch generating future timestamps on files

Post by w.bromley »

Hi Guys!

Did anyone have any ideas on this one? I am having the same issue - FTP and all...

I have contacted Citrix (Sharefile) to see if it's anything their end - they say not. My Switch server seems to have the correct time, and I cant see anything in the Switch config that would affect timezones...

Anyone got any ideas? This isn't the biggest issue ever but it does make it kind of hard to work out what's going on sometimes!

TIA!