Has anyone had any issues after installing update 2

Danny

Post by Danny »

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has had any issues since the latest update. The first problem I had was with the FTP receive element. I had to change some of the properties of this so it would pickup files it would pick up before the update. It is a complicated FTP scheme, so I didn't think much of it.

Now I am noticing many connections aren't honoring hierarchy. For example, if the connection is set to include files with the hierarchy, index 1 of Customer A, it doesn't accept Customer A. I have been investigating these connection issues anytime they come up using the sample jobs and sample value features in connection properties. If it was set to include Customer A, and the files hierarchy is Customer A, the sample value shows False, which means it won't include the file. I have been able to fix this by changing it from index 1 to index 2, then back to 1 and it shows True.

I am curious to see if anyone else has noticed any issues since the update or maybe it's not related to the update at all.

Is there a release notes anywhere explaining any known issues for Switch or for the updates?

Any assistance on this matter would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Danny
Artem

Post by Artem »

I would suggest that you inform Enfocus Support about your problem. I mean, if you have the flow which worked in some version of Switch and after the upgrade it doesn't work anymore then you can send this flow to support@enfocus.com with some relevant details.