Log jobs without Switch Client

RytisT

Log jobs without Switch Client

Post by RytisT »

Hi.

I have a flow in which I don't use switch client/submit points, but I want to track how many or what files go through it, just a simple .txt log, is it possible to somehow log everytime such info into a single txt file without any additional modules? Thank you.

P.S. I don't have scripting module.
freddyp
Advanced member

Re: Log jobs without Switch Client

Post by freddyp »

You can activate logging to a CSV file in the Switch Preferences. Perhaps that is good enough for you. If not, there are (of course :D) a couple of apps that do logging. There is one that logs to Google Sheets for example. The apps offer more flexibility of course.
RytisT

Re: Log jobs without Switch Client

Post by RytisT »

freddyp wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:46 pm You can activate logging to a CSV file in the Switch Preferences. Perhaps that is good enough for you. If not, there are (of course :D) a couple of apps that do logging. There is one that logs to Google Sheets for example. The apps offer more flexibility of course.
Eh, thanks but those default switch logs just gets spammed with FTP check messages anyways, so I'll skip that.
And I can't justify buying an app for a simple thing like this, oh well. Thanks.