Flow definition is corrupt: several flow objects have the same internal ID

PdFUser5000

Flow definition is corrupt: several flow objects have the same internal ID

Post by PdFUser5000 »

After making some modifications to my flow, i get the following error through the console: Flow definition is corrupt: several flow objects have the same internal ID

What does it mean and how can i find the ID-s to fix the problem?
Terkelsen
Advanced member

Re: Flow definition is corrupt: several flow objects have the same internal ID

Post by Terkelsen »

I'm having the exact same problem right now. Did you ever get an answer to this?
Terkelsen
Advanced member

Post by Terkelsen »

After being led in the right direction by Enfocus Support, I managede to solve the problem.
I opened the xml-file of that specific flow, that couldn't be activated. Searched through the 4878 lines of xml searching for id=" which was found 196 times. I then went through all these occurrences (and NO they ar not in numeric order) and finally found an id that was used twice. Close to the id i the xml I was able to read the actual name of the folder in the flow. I then went back to the flow, located that specific folder, deleted it and replaced it with a new folder. After that I was able to start the flow. Quite some work, but it solved the problem.
JimmyHartington
Advanced member

Post by JimmyHartington »

I have used RegEx and BBEdit to extract a certain pattern. Could be like "<id>.+<\id>".
And then using remove duplicates function to leave the one which has duplicates.
Then it is pretty fast to find which ID it is.