Flow not showing same information when activated

LasseThid
Advanced member

Flow not showing same information when activated

Post by LasseThid »

I have a flow which basically moitor our ftp-server and send an e-mail to the csr when a customer uploads a file.

When the flow isn't activated it shows that there are 152 folders on the server, but once I activate the flow it says that there are only 5 folders on the server an hence it does not send e-mails when files are uploaded to any other folder.

We have used this flow for several years without any problems.

Does anyone have any ideas as to why the flow is behaving like this?

These screenshots are from a test flow that only has the Submit Hierarchy element and a folder.
Skärmavbild 2021-02-16 kl. 10.17.43.png
Skärmavbild 2021-02-16 kl. 10.17.43.png (36.52 KiB) Viewed 2961 times
Skärmavbild 2021-02-16 kl. 10.18.02.png
Skärmavbild 2021-02-16 kl. 10.18.02.png (38.18 KiB) Viewed 2961 times
Enfocus Switch, Enfocus PitStop Server, Enfocus PDF Review, HP SmartStream& Kodak Prinergy with RBA
Offset 72x102, Offset Large Format, Digital Large Format and Digital print.
Padawan
Advanced member

Re: Flow not showing same information when activated

Post by Padawan »

Is it possible you have setup rules in the properties of the submit hierarchy element to ignore certain locations?

Or maybe keep originals on server is on and the files on the server have already been downloaded by Switch once?
LasseThid
Advanced member

Re: Flow not showing same information when activated

Post by LasseThid »

Yes, there are twenty folders that are excluded, but none of them have been changed recently.

Yes, keep originals on server is also active as all this flow does is to inform the csr that a file has been uploaded to their account, the name of the file and if it's a pdf it also tells them how many pages the pdf contains and the trim box size for the file. We used to get orders say the job has x pages and the size is Y x Z mm and then the pdf we received from the customer had a different number of pages and of course the size was also different, which meant that the imposition would be different from what the order said and the amount of sheets needed to print as well as the sheet size would be different.

The only things I can remember doing before this happened is I shared a folder on the FTP-server so I could use it as a repository in a flow and I also updated Switch to 2020 Fall Edition.
Enfocus Switch, Enfocus PitStop Server, Enfocus PDF Review, HP SmartStream& Kodak Prinergy with RBA
Offset 72x102, Offset Large Format, Digital Large Format and Digital print.