How do I upload flows on the Crossroads website?
Every registered user can upload Switch flows on the Crossroads website.
- If you are not a registered user, go to 'register' in the top right corner.
- Once you are a registered user you have to be logged in to upload a Switch flow.
- Go to 'Manage' in the right hand corner.
- Next to your profile, you will see a tab 'Add a flow'.
- Fill out all necessary information to find your flow once it is posted on the Crossroads website: Flow name, markets, problems, description,...
- Upload your flow (.sflow file type) and a screenshot
- Submit your flow
Once a flow is submitted, the Enfocus Crossroads team is notified. This means that we do a first basic quality check of the flow before it is posted on the website.
After this check, the Switch flow will be posted on the Crossroads website and you will be notified.
1 post • Page 1 of 1