Multiple files to Photoshop

publish23

Post by publish23 »

Hi,

I just started working with Switch. Right now I'm trying to create a quite simple Flow - but I have a problem to process my files in Photoshop. My flow looks like this:

I'm fetching a double-sided pdf from an email account. Then I'm splitting up this pdf to single pages. So my filename.pdf becomes a folder (named like the pdf) with two pdf files inside.

I want to open each of these two files in photoshop, perform an action and save it back as pdf. Then I want to create a single pdf file again.

My problem is, that photoshop doesn't react on my folder with to files in it. When I pass through a single file to photoshop it works fine (without having it in a folder).

Do I have to add something about the job hierarchy after splitting my pdf so that photoshop is able to handle my two files?!

Maybe someone can help.

Thanks,

Chris
rzacherl

Post by rzacherl »

Hi Chris,

that's an easy one :-)

Use a combination of "Ungroup job" and "Assemble job" before and after your Photoshop configurator. The "Assemble job" flow element should work in "Ungrouped job" mode. This way the two PDFs belonging together will be grouped in a job folder again. This job folder then must be handed over to "Merge PDF pages" to get combined to a 2 pages PDF file.

Regards,

Robert