New Impostrip Configurator

JulieWatson

Post by JulieWatson »

New Impostrip Configurator version 11 now available with Enfocus Switch 12 Mac and Windows.

This new configurator integrates and automates multiple Impostrip products with Enfocus Switch:

•Impostrip Automation v.8 and onwards

•Impostrip Scalable v.8 and onwards

•Impostrip Solo for Mac v.9.4 and onwards

This configurator introduces the concept of a mixed platform environment offering more flexibility to users who use both Mac and Windows based computer platforms in their production environment. With Enfocus Switch, users have the flexibility of choosing to run this solution on either computer platform. For example, if Enfocus Switch is installed on a Mac computer and users want to drive Impostrip Automation from a Windows computer, they can now do this. The idea behind this new approach is to provide users the workflow flexibility they may require. It also enhances the ease of use by eliminating constraints and offering more integration options.

To download the new Configurator, Switch users can simply do this using the Enfocus Pack Manager which can be found by selecting “Manage configurators…” under the “Help” menu in Switch, or by downloading it from the Crossroads community portal at following location:http://www.crossroads-world.com/en/Home ... n%20Demand.

For more information on Impostrip: http://imposition.com/en-us/Impostrip-I ... -Advantage
John.Dean

Post by John.Dean »

I would really like to implement this configurator into some of our flows. Currently, I'm pushing files from Switch to Impostrip hot folders, then reintroducing the imposed files into the flow. We have not yet upgraded to Switch 12, however. Can anyone provide some confidence that Switch 12 is reliable enough? I've heard from more than one source that there are issues with some configurators in version 12.

Thanks, Julie, for the update. I'm looking forward to making use of this functionality.
_olq

Post by _olq »

What's new?
Aleksander
JulieWatson

Post by JulieWatson »

What's new with Impostrip Configurator version 11?

Three main points:

- Compatibility with 2 new Impostrip software packages being Impostrip Scalable and Impostrip Solo Mac

- Compatibility with Switch Mac as described above.

- The Configurator no longer controls launching or closing Impostrip for each job. As per our customers, Impostrip is always running.

What would you like to see in Impostrip Configurator version 12?

I want to know what you would like to see next in our next Configurator? Private message me or email me your ideas to: Julie @ imposition.com

Look forward to hearing some great ideas!

Julie
_olq

Post by _olq »

Submitted, I look forward to new version.

Greetings
Aleksander