A way to hide certain messages in preflight report?

RytisT

A way to hide certain messages in preflight report?

Post by RytisT »

Hi. Is there a way to hide certain messages in pitstop preflight report? For example: https://prnt.sc/og4ofk
I'm converting all images to JPEG2000 compression no matter what, I don't need people seeing same error message from time to time, I don't want to fill reports with some pointless errors. Is there a way to not show such errors? Perhaps some combination of text entered in custom message window? Thanks.
Padawan
Advanced member

Re: A way to hide certain messages in preflight report?

Post by Padawan »

If you don't want to see the error, then maybe it is best to adjust the preflight so that specific check doesn't run?

You can remove the Zip compression check in the Images category of the PitStop Preflight Profile editor.
RytisT

Post by RytisT »

Padawan wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:17 am If you don't want to see the error, then maybe it is best to adjust the preflight so that specific check doesn't run?

You can remove the Zip compression check in the Images category of the PitStop Preflight Profile editor.
I do want it to check it and change compression if needed, I just want the message.
I suppose the best I can do is to re-do those checks from preflight to action list, that I don't want messages on?
RytisT

Post by RytisT »

Padawan wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:17 am If you don't want to see the error, then maybe it is best to adjust the preflight so that specific check doesn't run?

I do want it to check it and change compression if needed, I just want the message.
I suppose the best I can do is to re-do those checks from preflight to action list, that I don't want messages on?
Padawan
Advanced member

Post by Padawan »

If the things you want to hide are dependent on the check, then I also think the only option will be to convert it to an Action List and set the action to Don't log.

In case it is sufficient to hide all the fixes in the report, then you can disable "Log fixes" in the general category of the preflight profile editor.
RytisT

Post by RytisT »

Got you, thanks.