UTC date & date

drcpub

UTC date & date

Post by drcpub »

Using both these variables I’ve found out there is no difference between. They both spell out the Colette month name followed by day and year. I understand UTC Date should be yyyy-mm-dd. I did this inside ADD OBJECT->TEXT—> and the variable.
Anyone see this? Or seen it before?
bens
Advanced member

Re: UTC date & date

Post by bens »

The "UTC" part indeed does not change the format of the date, it only refers to the time zone. Depending on where you are in the world this can be a difference of several hours, making the date different in the hours around midnight.

There is currently no way to force the format of the date in PitStop (I believe it will follow the format of your system).
drcpub

Post by drcpub »

Hi again, So I tried every way I could to change the format through the system, nothing seems to affect how the date is displayed. By chance, would you know someone for me to contact, maybe in Enfocus? I know this sounds trivial but this person I'm dealing with is totally unreasonable and refuses to have the date displayed like that.
john.dean@esko.com

Post by john.dean@esko.com »

Greetings,

Could you describe how your customer "needs" to see the time stamp formatted? I'm getting this result, which seems reasonable.
time-stamp.jpg
time-stamp.jpg (121.47 KiB) Viewed 2389 times
Best regards,
John
Somewhat familiar with Enfocus products.