Pitstop Server

satgates

Pitstop Server

Post by satgates »

Hi,

We had below issues on Pitstop Server 12.

1. Not able to view newly created watch folders. We need to restart the Enfocus Pitstop server to view the newly created watch folders.
2. Some PDF files are missing in both In/Out folders after processed. Need to copy again to process the files.
3. Processed files still showing as "Files in Queue" in Pitstop window.
4. Watch folder is not triggering the pdfs added into the input folder automatically. Only getting triggered if we disable and enable to watch folder.
5. When we place bunch of pdfs for process, few pdfs getting left without process in the input folder.

Now we have upgraded Pitstop server to version 13 but still we are facing the same issues.

Kindly check and provide the solution.

Regards
Satish
abailescollins
Advanced member

Re: Pitstop Server

Post by abailescollins »

Hi Satish

I have sent you an email, this forum is not designed for support issues, so it's best to contact our support team on support@enfocus.com

By doing that you enter our support process, your call is logged and will be responded to within a certain timescale.

I have already forwarded your case to them so you do not have to do anything, you will hear from them shortly.
Head of Product Management @ Ultimate
abc@imposition.com
Memphis

Post by Memphis »

Hi Everyone!

My friend ask me, to help him create a flow in pit stop server 11.

The flow is the next.:
put a pdf in the hot folders input, and it is done, go to next folder, it is bad, go to error.
The task is page media box detect. I made the preflight profile in PS 12. But in ps server when i select the preflight profile, te red icon message appear: "The Action Lists and Preflight Profile combination contains syntax errors." But i didnt select action list...
abailescollins
Advanced member

Post by abailescollins »

The best thing to do would be to contact Enfocus support
Support@enfocus.com

If you made the Profile in version 12 and then tried to run it in version 11 then it's possible there is an incompatibility with the configuration of the preflight profile. You possibly selected something that is not supported in the older version.

Support will help identify it for you.
abc@imposition.com
Memphis

Post by Memphis »

Thank you!

We try some variations.

In PS server 13 trial, the preflight profile is working done. This profile maded, wint Pitstop pro 11, and detect the page size, with treshold.

In PS Server 11 the profile is not working because warn syntax error.

I made preflight profile, for the page detect, in PS PRO 10. In this version have not treshold for size.
in PS Server 11, this new profile is working, but its not good, because the input files have 5-10mm size different.
abailescollins
Advanced member

Post by abailescollins »

So it seems the improvements we made are in the newer versions, you will need to upgrade to PitStop Server 13 to use the new functionality.
abc@imposition.com