Splitting and Reordering Spreads

Bainska

Splitting and Reordering Spreads

Post by Bainska »

Hi, I'm trying to take a 2 sided spread and split it to single pages I use the action Split Pages Wider than US Letter (8.5) in Half. The problem is then its out of order as the last page is the first page. I can use the action Move First Page to become the Last page but I'm wondering if its possible to combine the two actions so it does it all at once.

I have tried combining the two action lists together but the back side of the spread gets split twice and the first page doesn't get split at all. Wondering if anyone can help me out on what I'm doing wrong. I have attached the most recent action list I tried.
Attachments
Action list.PNG
Action list.PNG (23.97 KiB) Viewed 4566 times
mkayyyy

Re: Splitting and Reordering Spreads

Post by mkayyyy »

If you have PitStop 19 you can use the action “Split Action List” to combine the actions. It will need to go in between Split pages in half and Reorder pages actions.

“Split Action List” will allow the Action List to make two passes over the file when you run it. It will first go through and split pages in half, then it will go back to the beginning of the file and reorder the pages based on the new split page order.
Bainska

Re: Splitting and Reordering Spreads

Post by Bainska »

Oh that worked.Thank you!