Connect 13.1 Ships with PitStop 13 support!

Michael Reiher

Connect 13.1 Ships with PitStop 13 support!

Post by Michael Reiher »

Dear Connect users,
Today we released Connect 13.1 with support for PitStop 13. This includes custom preflight error messages, action list editing and support for the improved automatic bleed generation to include automatically bleeding image data when none is present.

In addition to this, we made a variety of enhancements to improve Connector distribution and updating. Plus, 13.1 support the new MacOS El Capitan and Windows 10.

Heres a link to the "What's New" page: https://www.enfocus.com/en/products/con ... ect-you-13

Connect 13.1 is a free update for anyone with Connect 13. Those of you with Connect 12 (or earlier) should write sales@enfocus.com for more upgrade information.

Sincerely,
Michael Reiher
muharremaltintas

Re: Connect 13.1 Ships with PitStop 13 support!

Post by muharremaltintas »

Hi Michael,

One of our customer has requested to try Connect YOU 13, and they'd like to use it for having the ink information beside of Ink coverage. But Even if i selected the ink option from preflight profile's general window, i cannot get this ink info from the annotated report. Is there any way to have it from the report with Connect YOU, or does it a feature that covered by PitStop Pro only?

Have a nice day?
bens
Advanced member

Post by bens »

I don't think the annotated report contains ink usage information. Can you configure the project to use a regular report (I don't know if that's possible in Connect YOU)?
muharremaltintas

Post by muharremaltintas »

Yes, When i look to Preflight window of Connect YOU, there is no any option for report types. Connect ALL only has these options.

Regards..
Michael Reiher

Post by Michael Reiher »

Sorry for the late reply. Here's the deal, Connect YOU only allows for the annotated report and this does not have the summary pages like the regular report from PitStop. Only Connect ALL allows for use of other report styles. I wish I had better news.

Michael