Printer Driver for Connect ALL- missing??

Michigan_printer

Printer Driver for Connect ALL- missing??

Post by Michigan_printer »

I can't for the life of my figure this out.

I am running Windows 10 Pro, 64bit, 16GB RAM

I downloaded the Connect ALL program (.exe). When I went to install the .exe file, I was never prompted to download or acknowledge anything about a printer driver.

When I go to Task Manager, I see 'Enfocus Printer Processor (32bit) so it's running (although it's not a 64-bit driver- not sure if that matters).

I go C:\Users\<myname>\AppData\Roaming\Enfocus\Connector\Printer and I see the PrinterProcessorWin.exe. I double-click on the .exe file and I see a quick blip of a black screen and then it goes away. I don't know if anything is done behind-the-scenes.

However, manually running the PrinterProcessorWin.exe does not seem to install the printer driver as I do not see it in my list of printers when I try to print from Word, Publisher, ect. I have restarted my computer a few times, I have uninstalled and reinstalled Connect ALL 2018 and nothing seems to allow me to download the printer driver. Is there supposed to be a 64-bit driver included and if so, where is it? Otherwise, if the 32-bit is supposed to work, does any one know why it is not automatically installing for me? Where/how to do I get the printer driver to work on my machine?

Thank you,
TD :cry: