HTML Form Builders

Michael Reiher

HTML Form Builders

Post by Michael Reiher »

Dear Connect ALL Customers... since we've now introduced HTML based support I've been getting asked what forms builder we used in our demos.

What we've used in our demo is our own Web Server for some web forms, and for the other we used JotForms. I used Jot Forms because it was very simple to use and they have a nice variety of widgets you can use for more complex forms. It might be worth a look. We will be looking at other web form builders to be able to make recommendations, but as you will see, there are many out there. I would encourage you to find ones that match your needs and budget then give them a try. Don't hesitate to chime in if you find a good one that you'd like to share with others or if you need some guidance from us.

The new job ticketing is a very exciting new feature in Connect ALL and it really changes the way Connect help you automate your customer processes. However, HTML forms is a huge category of products and technology that can be put together in many different ways so as we learn more, we'll be sharing as much as we can.

I'm looking forward to hearing about your successes with our new Job Ticketing function in Connect. Feel free to comment back!

Sincerely,
Michael
miserabledutchman

Re: HTML Form Builders

Post by miserabledutchman »

Hi, is there a possibility for a sample external page that will be able to capture information from the user and send it back to the connector on the defined Submit-points, to be used as variables in Preflight profiles and Action Lists?
Thanks