Beta testers for Get Messages app

jan_suhr
Advanced member

Beta testers for Get Messages app

Post by jan_suhr »

I have made an app that can pick up messages from the Switch messages database. You know all the messages you can see when you open up Messages in your browser. I think that this way of catching messages can be very usefull.

The idea here is to select messages from special things in Switch, all the way to one single element or everything in a specified flow. The message content is saved as private data for you to compose a message out of. This message can then be an email, SMS or anything that can give your attention.

Intention here is to be able to oversee special things that are problematic in your Switch installation or something special you need to get attention to on your Switch server.

The app will create a dummy file for each message row that contains the private data, that dummy file can then trigger an email send.

Since the search criteria is limitless I would like to ask for your participation in testing this app.

This is the settings for the outgoing connection that will pick up the message of your selection. This is the default settings
The attachment Snag_300d64dc.png is no longer available
Settings for the Switch connections, if you have several Switch servers you can connect to any other Switch server on your network and get messages from it.
The attachment 2021-06-10_15-14-28.png is no longer available
Flow
Snag_300d64dc.png
Snag_300d64dc.png (15.15 KiB) Viewed 7859 times

Please contact me if you are interested to test this for me.

Thanks
Jan Suhr
Color Consult AB
Sweden
=============
Check out my apps
mkayyyy

Re: Beta testers for Get Messages app

Post by mkayyyy »

Hi Jan, this app sounds very promising! I'm interested in testing it
Arthur

Post by Arthur »

Sounds like what I had a plan to implement via Slack, but not so much with regards to messages, but job statuses.
Switch messages would be another step.
If there is an option to test this one, I am all in :)
jan_suhr
Advanced member

Post by jan_suhr »

Arthur wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 1:13 pm If there is an option to test this one, I am all in :)
I will send you an email when it is available for testing, it will be any day soon.
Jan Suhr
Color Consult AB
Sweden
=============
Check out my apps