Developer version of Switch

mclarke

Developer version of Switch

Post by mclarke »

Quick question to anyone who would know:

My company has finally authorized the purchase of a developer Switch installation that mirrors our production model. So, I finally get to test and create without having to worry about crashing the system anymore (it has happened). However, we have purchased some paid apps from the appstore for the production server. Will I have to buy them again for the developer server, and then buy two app licenses moving forward?

Is there any way to get a developer's version of the apps for less money, since they will not be used anywhere near as much?
jan_suhr
Advanced member

Re: Developer version of Switch

Post by jan_suhr »

You can uninstall them from the present server and after that assign them in the AppStore web page to your new server.
Jan Suhr
Color Consult AB
Sweden
=============
Check out my apps
mclarke

Post by mclarke »

Well, I need to have them on both servers. So, guess that means I have to buy two licenses moving forward. I was hoping that there was a free or lower-cost "developer" version for non-production servers. The development server I will be designing flows on will be installed on my laptop.
jan_suhr
Advanced member

Post by jan_suhr »

If you are a Enfocus reseller the app developer can provide you with NFR licenses
Jan Suhr
Color Consult AB
Sweden
=============
Check out my apps
Nowat23

Post by Nowat23 »

thanks, I understand now