Hide outgoing connection in PDF Review

RunDontStop

Hide outgoing connection in PDF Review

Post by RunDontStop »

I have been using PDF Review for a short time with some success, but there is an issue. Some customers are not approving or rejecting in the module. Instead they email us.

So the proof of course sits there. I put a time limit on it. Now it moves to problem jobs after 10 days.

I see where I can send the old proofs to approve or reject instead of problem jobs. But what I really need is a third option - Time Out, or something like that. The only thing is I don't want a Time Out option available to the customer.

My question is: is it possible to have this additional outgoing connection, but have it not show up as a button in the Review Module? Then after 10 days, I can have the proof just go there. It's not really approved or rejected necessarily, it is there because the proof is in a time out state.

Thank you for any advice.
magnussandstrom
Advanced member

Re: Hide outgoing connection in PDF Review

Post by magnussandstrom »

I don't think it's possible today. This would be a really useful feature!
Padawan
Advanced member

Post by Padawan »

When I test this the timeout connection is not shown to the end user. Is it possible that you are not on the latest version?
RunDontStop

Post by RunDontStop »

You are absolutely right. Timeout not even visible to end user. I didn't attempt to add for fear of it showing up as a button. Thanks.