PitStop Server and Switch compatibility

diwu

Post by diwu »

A new Switch release (09, update 3) is available and supports the newly introduced xml report features from PitStop Server 10, update 1.

Next to using the new xml reports, the configurator now allows you to use an absolute colorimetric rendering intent and to choose "no" report for faster processing.

Also the property validation has been improved, resulting in faster set up times for flows with the PitStop Server configurator.

dkelly
TOP CONTRIBUTOR

Post by dkelly »

One of my scripts failed during Update3 startup stating that one of the properties was invalid.
mattbeals

Post by mattbeals »

One of your script element scripts failed when validating the flow? With updates I have seen the behavior that you have to delete the offending element and add it back again.
I'm just a dude. Anything I say has nothing to do with any other person or company.
jonasy

Post by jonasy »

Hi Dwight,

Would it be possible to share your script so we can investigate what went wrong?

If you don't want to place your script public, please send it to Enfocus Support. It will be necessary to place your script in a password protected zip file, otherwise it will be blocked by the company firewall. Alternatively, you can send the script via our Connector (http://www.enfocus.com/uploadtoenfocus).

Kind Regards,

Jonas