help removing objects

anon69

help removing objects

Post by anon69 »

hello, im in need of some help with a file. im trying to center the pages of a study guide that i need for school but the pages wont center due to some kind of masks. once i select and delete them registration marks become visible.once deleted the page centers. the problem is that there are over 200 pages in the file and i cant seem to find any way of deleting the invisible...... whatever they are. please, someone help me. thanks in advance for any and all help.

pates as they are wont center::

after selecting and deleting these invisible objects:

the printer marks appear and once deleted the page will center.

carineb

help removing objects

Post by carineb »

Hi,

looking at your screenshots, this most likely can be automated using an Action List.

In order to confirm this and to inform you how exactly to achieve this, we'd like to take a look at your original PDF file.

Please feel free to contact us at support@enfocus.com with a brief description (copying and pasting what you wrote here would be ideal) and your file.

Our Support Team will get back to you as soon as possible.

Kind regards,

Carine
anon69

help removing objects

Post by anon69 »

carineb wrote: Hi,

looking at your screenshots, this most likely can be automated using an Action List.

In order to confirm this and to inform you how exactly to achieve this, we'd like to take a look at your original PDF file.

Please feel free to contact us at support@enfocus.com with a brief description (copying and pasting what you wrote here would be ideal) and your file.

Our Support Team will get back to you as soon as possible.

Kind regards,

Carine

thank you for your help, i appreciate every bit of it! i have to admit it but i had already given up hope of finding an easy way to resolve my problem, i thank you for giving me hope. i have uploaded a few sample pages. i hope this will help. thanks again for the help.

file:

http://dropcanvas.com/q2xce
carineb

help removing objects

Post by carineb »

Hi,

I've created an Action List that will center the pages of the sample file.

Can you please contact us at support@enfocus.com and mention this post to obtain this Action List?

Kind regards,

Carine
anon69

help removing objects

Post by anon69 »

carineb wrote: Hi,

I've created an Action List that will center the pages of the sample file.

Can you please contact us at support@enfocus.com and mention this post to obtain this Action List?

Kind regards,

Carine

thank you for your help, ill be contacting you as soon as possible.