Pitstop Pro Action lists - importing to Server

strido

Pitstop Pro Action lists - importing to Server

Post by strido »

I have a few color correcting action lists created on my desktop with Pitstop Pro 10. When I import them into a hotfolder on the PitStop server, they fail.

With my Pitstop Server version being 3.5 - is this potentially a compatibility issue? I would assume so, but other actions - non color related - don't seem to give me any issues.

All three actions, Remap an RGB Range to CMYK, PMS Color to CMYK and Custom Spot color to CMYK all fail.

The specific error is "The Action Lists or PDF Profile contains configuration errors".

I can confirm it works on my desktop through Acrobat Pro. Just not on the server.

**I should note that the job doesn't actually fail, the Action List simply won't activate in the HotFolders. I get that !!! next to the action list name.
melaniec

Re: Pitstop Pro Action lists - importing to Server

Post by melaniec »

If you make an Action List which only contains Actions ( and settings on those Actions ) that already existed in PitStop Server 3.5, it will work, but if the Action List contains newer features, you'll get configuration errors.
To make those Action Lists work for sure, you'll need a PitStop Server 10 or higher.