Switch crashing...

Clive Andrews

Switch crashing...

Post by Clive Andrews »

Can anyone help,

We are suffering with Switch crashing out every few minutes. The problem occurred while I was on holiday, so I can dismiss any changes made to it. I have had my IT Vendor look at it and they report "All I can tell you is the faulting module of the program seems to be: C:Program FilesEnfocusEnfocus Switch 11CoreLib.dll

That should be what is causing the application to crash, but what exactly is causing that .dll file to be a problem I can’t say.

I can also see that Enfocus’ pitstopservercli.exe stopped working at 12:11 today. The faulting module on that was c:windowssystem32ntdll.dll"

- Enfocus don't seem to be bothered, and I am left with a system that won't run.

Any pointers you may have would be very gratefully received! (large lumps of our workflow are stalled, waiting an answer!)
Clive Andrews

Switch crashing...

Post by Clive Andrews »

Oh, and I should point out, we are running Switch 11 Update 2 - full release version.
carineb

Switch crashing...

Post by carineb »

Hi Clive,

just posting a status update as in the mean time you've contacted our Support Department who were able to resolve this case last week.

If you'd experience any other problem that needs immediate attention, please contact our technical support team via email. Incoming problems are monitored constantly and are ensured a speedy reply, while posing on this forum might cause a delay for your question to be noticed, as this forum is not monitored constantly.

Kind regards,

Carine Bastiaen

Enfocus Support Manager
Clive Andrews

Switch crashing...

Post by Clive Andrews »

Yes - it was all sorted, we were out for the best part of 2 days though - the first solution didn't work.

Turns out it was do to Time Zone Changes. Changing to UTC+1 fixed it....