Where do I find the installer for Switch 2020 fall?

magnussandstrom
Advanced member

Where do I find the installer for Switch 2020 fall?

Post by magnussandstrom »

I can't seem to find the installer for Switch Fall 2020. When I go to the Download section at Enfocus support page I can only see older installers. And when I click 'Check for updates...' in Switch I only get to the release notes page..?
patej

Re: Where do I find the installer for Switch 2020 fall?

Post by patej »

You should've received an e-mail yesterday from marketing@enfocus.com with the title "Magnus, discover Switch 2020 Fall" – There is a Download installers subtitle with links to Mac and Win versions.
edit. you of course have to have a valid maintenance contract to get the links... ;)
magnussandstrom
Advanced member

Post by magnussandstrom »

Oh thanks, I've got two almost identical e-mails that I thought were identical but only one had the download links. Thanks! :)
patej

Post by patej »

Yes same happened with me; sorry I forgot to mention that, but good that you found the links!

Next time Enfocus could consider changing the template a bit more to distinguish the two because I'm pretty sure most users with maintenance contract have also subscribed to Enfocus' general marketing e-mails. Or then they could just exclude those who get the maintenance contract from the other mailing...