Invisible data on page

drcpub

Invisible data on page

Post by drcpub »

Hi everyone, So I'm trying to make sense of the remove invisible Data action. It works pretty well but does not get rid of the lines and rules that do not have a fill or a color. For example, if a card is 50 up on a sheet it will remove the filename and date but will leave the crop marks that are hidden and many if the items that surrounded the supplied pdf. Would anyone be able to help me make, create an action to leave only the visible data?

Thank you
bens
Advanced member

Re: Invisible data on page

Post by bens »

I'm not sure I understand what you're trying to do exactly, but I think you can use some of these actions:

* Select (or Remove) invisible objects without fill or stroke. This will check for line art or text that have both fill and stroke off and hence won't print anything.
* Select objects that are completely clipped away. If an object lies completely outside its clipping path then this action will select it.
* Select objects inside or outside region. This can be configured to select objects completely outside the media box (or any box). If an object is outside the media box it cannot be printed of course.
* Select concealed objects. This is the most accurate (but also slowest) way to select objects that are completely underneath others and are not affected by transparency or overprint - this would make them completely invisible.

Hope this helps.
rbaxter

Re: Invisible data on page

Post by rbaxter »

Actions/Standard/Prepress/Remove irrelevant Vector objects.