Pitstop error not shown in all pages

ganesh_jouve

Pitstop error not shown in all pages

Post by ganesh_jouve »

Hi

I attached 2 pages of my PDF which is chapter opener Recto and Verso page. Both Verso and Recto page was fixed in Master page and not enabled in Layout. Apart from that "black torchlight with hand" its only image. Rest of the shadow of light was fixed in InDesign using Effects, in Masterpage. While running the pitstop profile it shows Low resolution issue in first 2 pages alone and it not shown rest of the pages, this PDF has 272 pages. If I removed chapter 1 and chapter 2 opener page from that PDF then it shows Low resolution issue in Chapter 3 and 4.

My question is while pitstop report not shown all the chapter opener page in log report.

I attached PDF which has 5 pages chapter opener, but pitstop report shows Low resolution error in first 2 pages only.

I placed the PDF 5 pages and log in the below link

https://we.tl/t-mUpQwI4qcv

Thanks
Ganesh.R
feistybob

Re: Pitstop error not shown in all pages

Post by feistybob »

This PDF comprises 272 pages, but only the first two are affected by the pitstop profile's low resolution warning. Low resolution problem appears in Chapters 3 and 4 if I delete the opening pages from Chapters 1 and 2. driving directions