Loosing Quick Tools in Menu Bar Acrobat-Pitstop

CruzinCooler

Loosing Quick Tools in Menu Bar Acrobat-Pitstop

Post by CruzinCooler »

have the latest Adobe Acrobat 2022.003.20281 and the latest Pitstop Pro 22 update1 installed on at least 9 users computers running Mac OS 11.7.1. Can't upgrade the OS because of other legacy apps. Most have experienced loosing their toolbar set after restarting both the application and/or restarting their Macs. As of yesterday I noticed my "home computer" toolset adding the same 12 tools that I have to keep deleting because I don't use or want them in my set. And the usual "fix" of having to reinstall Acrobat and Pitstop is annoying to say the least. Plus it seems to work for a week or so. Anyone else experiencing these issues? My "work" computer retains my Quick Tool set as of now so I'm guessing it's random.
Robbie

Re: Loosing Quick Tools in Menu Bar Acrobat-Pitstop

Post by Robbie »

I have the same problem on my mac 12.6.2 with latest acrobat and pitstop. every time i restart the mac ore acrobat does update i loose the quick tools and some setting from acrobat (like pagesize in de lower left corner) its really annoying to get the quick tools back the way i want/need.