OpenAI

magnussandstrom
Advanced member

OpenAI

Post by magnussandstrom »

Wow! I just love the new free OpenAI-app. Yesterday I built a simple flow, starting with a submit point, for our 50 Switch-users to enjoy. A great and playful way to get to know AI and what it is possible to do. Everybody in the office is talking about it by now. :D

Great work Bluewest!

submit.png
submit.png (48.54 KiB) Viewed 270186 times
flow.png
flow.png (66.82 KiB) Viewed 270186 times
freddyp
Advanced member

Re: OpenAI

Post by freddyp »

I agree Magnus. Great app and fun! Here is a suggestion for a more serious use in production:

One for ChatGPT:
Write a text to mail to a customer explaining why fonts have to be embedded in a PDF. Use language that a 10-year old can understand.

One for DALL-E:
Image of a prepress guy tearing his hair out because the fonts were not embedded in a PDF.

And mail the image with the text in the body to the customer.

Any other ideas?
magnussandstrom
Advanced member

freddyp wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 6:03 pm I agree Magnus. Great app and fun! Here is a suggestion for a more serious use in production:

One for ChatGPT:
Write a text to mail to a customer explaining why fonts have to be embedded in a PDF. Use language that a 10-year old can understand.

One for DALL-E:
Image of a prepress guy tearing his hair out because the fonts were not embedded in a PDF.

And mail the image with the text in the body to the customer.

Any other ideas?
Great ideas Freddy, I’ll set that up insantly! ;)

I’m sure I can figure out some use cases for future projects and flows. Maybe I should ask chatGPT for some ideas.. :)

A comment: I don’t think the text-generator in the app is chatGPT, its GPT-3, openAI has yet to release an API for chatGPT.
Terkelsen
Advanced member

Post by Terkelsen »

It really is a very usefull app :) I know nothing (almost) about HTML but I like the idea of being able to make Submit Points look better in Switch using HTML for the Display description. So I made this simple flow and used the variables from the Submit Point to ask Open AI to generate the HTML code. In seconds it generated the code that I could just copy and paste into the Display description :o
Skærmbillede 2023-02-15 kl. 14.00.26.png
Skærmbillede 2023-02-15 kl. 14.00.26.png (167.97 KiB) Viewed 270095 times
JimmyHartington
Advanced member

Post by JimmyHartington »

@terkelsen: What is the settings for the OpenAI configurator to do this?
Terkelsen
Advanced member

Post by Terkelsen »

@JimmyHartington. You just write a plain text telling Open AI what you want. In my example I have written the request in my own language, but fortunately we share that :) It makes no difference in what language you write your prompt and you can even use Hex Codes for the colors if you like. My prompt just looks like this.

Lave en html med en punktliste. Overskrift [Metadata.Text:Dataset="Submit",Model="XML",Path="/field-list/field[1]/value"] . Punkter [Metadata.Text:Dataset="Submit",Model="XML",Path="/field-list/field[2]/value"]. Gør teksten [Metadata.Text:Dataset="Submit",Model="XML",Path="/field-list/field[3]/value"] og baggrunden [Metadata.Text:Dataset="Submit",Model="XML",Path="/field-list/field[4]/value"]. Indsæt nederst men indenfor baggrunden dette logo med en bredde på 90 pixel [Metadata.Text:Dataset="Submit",Model="XML",Path="/field-list/field[5]/value"]. Holde en afstand på 5 pixel hele vejen rundt.
freddyp
Advanced member

Post by freddyp »

En meget opfindsom tilgang. Godt klaret!
JimmyHartington
Advanced member

Post by JimmyHartington »

Very creative :D
magnussandstrom
Advanced member

Great idea! :idea:
rhd_ole

Post by rhd_ole »

Sorry to bring this up from the dead. .But I added a new switch server and I can no longer find the OpenAI app on the store. When I search it, I get an unauthorized page that loads.

Anyone else not able to find the app in the app store?
Color Science & Workflow Automation
magnussandstrom
Advanced member

Strange, it's the same for me.
tdeschampsBluewest

Post by tdeschampsBluewest »

Hello everyone!
Thanks for the feedback, it's very positive and encouraging!

Initially, it was a challenge given to us by Willem at the Enfocus French user days (after a few beers), and we developed it the next day over breakfast at the hotel :D.

The application is currently shut down, because as its origin explains, we didn't take any more time than that to think about the legal terms of using the OpenAI name/logo.
A client pointed out to us that in order to prevent any legal conflicts with OpenAI, we needed to redefine a new name and logo.

We've had other priorities lately, but I plan to deal with it on Friday.
Any suggestion about logo and Name? :oops:
tdeschampsBluewest

I just tried, the page is not shown in the appstore, but you should still access it via direct link :

https://www.enfocus.com/en/appstore/product/openai
magnussandstrom
Advanced member

tdeschampsBluewest wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 10:05 am Any suggestion about logo and Name? :oops:
What about 'Generative AI connector' or 'OpenAI connect'?
tdeschampsBluewest

magnussandstrom wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 11:04 am
What about 'Generative AI connector' or 'OpenAI connect'?
We do not have the right to use "OpenAI" under any form :/

II asked the the app itself and here here is some interesting result (classed based on my preferences ) :

AI Assist
AI Companion
AI Insight
Generative AI
AI Whisper
AI Genie
GeniusAssistant
IntelliAI
BrainWave

What are your thought?

The logo will be generated later based on the name.