Invite one more reviewer (PDF Review module)

magnussandstrom
Advanced member

Invite one more reviewer (PDF Review module)

Post by magnussandstrom »

Hi, how are other PDF Review users managing forwarding jobs in PDF Review? Let's say I send a PDF Review job to my CSR and the CSR want to send the PDF Review job to two persons at the customer. Or the customer wants to forward the PDF Review job to another person for review?

One could of course just forward the email (including the URL) with outlook, but in that case it's not possible to send any automatic review reciept or reminder to the new reviewer.. and it also doesn't look very professional.

How are you guys solving this?
tdeschampsBluewest

Re: Invite one more reviewer (PDF Review module)

Post by tdeschampsBluewest »

My guess will be to setup a new review button : "Send to" with a mandatory comment where the reviewer MUST put email(s) address(es).
Once you have this comment in metadata, you can use string/replace app to update the mail in the metadata, and loop once again trough PDF review.

Since we can't enforce the comment syntax with a regex, it need to be handle with care as it will break very easily with end-user.
magnussandstrom
Advanced member

That is almost exactly how we have solved it today. But since we changed the information text (in the language-files) we cannot use the comment feature as intended for other buttons.. And as you said, since we can't use regex we have alot of failed email-address-formatting :(

If Enfocus added the feature to configure you own "text fields" and allow the use of regex in the said field that would solve our needs.

review.png
review.png (74.87 KiB) Viewed 8281 times
magnussandstrom
Advanced member

It would be great if this feature was added to the new Enfocus Review!