Error message: Unarchiving of the job to the temporary folder was unsuccessful.`

diguimfodera

Error message: Unarchiving of the job to the temporary folder was unsuccessful.`

Post by diguimfodera »

On the Switch messages, there is many message errors like this:

UnpackJob returned false. Could not unpack. Skipping this file. See previous message for further information
Unarchiving of the job to the temporary folder was unsuccessful.`

All errors are from "Outgoing" portal. Actually the flow work, but on messages many, many error messagens.
Before, whitout subscription I created some flows using webstore. Nowadays is not possible. But, my flows was criated in the past when was possible use appstore.

Could you help me?
My Switch is old version 2018.
Application: Enfocus Switch
BuildDate: Mar 15 2018 03:41:44
Version: 18 Build 887175 (64bit)
Attachments
Printscreen errorss.jpg
Printscreen errorss.jpg (245.03 KiB) Viewed 41742 times
tdeschampsBluewest

Re: Error message: Unarchiving of the job to the temporary folder was unsuccessful.`

Post by tdeschampsBluewest »

Hi,
The Portal App is no longer maintained and utilizes outdated technology, which may result in files becoming "stuck" in the system, thereby blocking the entire channel.

To resolve this issue, you must manually clean up a specific folder to restore the app's functionality. Navigate to a location similar to ".\Enfocus\Enfocus Switch Dataroot\ScriptData". Within this directory, locate and clean the folder associated with your Portal channel. Once completed, stop and restart your workflow, and the app should resume normal operation.

I strongly recommend transitioning to either FlowLinks or Subflow apps. These alternatives are essentially enhanced versions of Portal with additional features and are actively maintained, ensuring better reliability and support.