OpenAI

stano.stano

Re: OpenAI

Post by stano.stano »

Hi, I'm new to switch. The company configured it according to our requirements, everything went OK and I'm slowly getting into it :) I've already succeeded with Pitstop Server. But I'm trying to incorporate this application (AI Connect), and I'm not succeeding. I guess I don't fully understand the connection. I'm trying to get the generated text into a variable and I think I'm messing with... I would welcome any advice. Thank you.

Juraj
magnussandstrom
Advanced member

Post by magnussandstrom »

Hi Juraj, how do you input the job to Switch, are you using a Submit point or some kind of text file in a folder?
stano.stano

Post by stano.stano »

magnussandstrom wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:37 pm Hi Juraj, how do you input the job to Switch, are you using a Submit point or some kind of text file in a folder?
Hi, I use Hotfolder, where I put the pdf, it is checked, imposed and using the pitstop server the description are inserted on the sheet. I wanted to generate a motivational quote to put on the sheet :D. I know it's crap, but I'll try to play with it to understand it more.
tdeschampsBluewest

Post by tdeschampsBluewest »

Hi stano,
Sorry for the late reply (not checking the forum as much as i want/should).

Do not hesitate to send us your flow via appstore@bluewest.fr, and we could take a look with you :)