Switch keeps downloading already downloaded mails

LasseThid
Advanced member

Switch keeps downloading already downloaded mails

Post by LasseThid »

I have a flow which downloads mail from a specific account and then process the attached files.
However, for some reason Switch keeps downloading and processing the same files over and over again.
If it was just one or two files I wouldn't mind, but it's 5000+ files it keeps downloading a processing.... :lol:
Any ideas how to stop this?
Enfocus Switch, Enfocus PitStop Server, Enfocus PDF Review, HP SmartStream& Kodak Prinergy with RBA
Offset 72x102, Offset Large Format, Digital Large Format and Digital print.
loicaigon
Advanced member

Re: Switch keeps downloading already downloaded mails

Post by loicaigon »

Didn't you set the Mail Receive Element to keep originals on server ? Maybe this is the reason ?
LasseThid
Advanced member

Re: Switch keeps downloading already downloaded mails

Post by LasseThid »

Well, in part that is true, but the flow as been running since early 2012 without a problem, so that shouldn't be the reason.

I think what was causing the problem was our IT department migrating our exchange server to Office 365 and that must have caused a problem somehow. Changing the setting to not save the mail on the server cleaned out the account and once all files were downloaded I set it back to keep originals on the server. I haven't had an issue since then...
Enfocus Switch, Enfocus PitStop Server, Enfocus PDF Review, HP SmartStream& Kodak Prinergy with RBA
Offset 72x102, Offset Large Format, Digital Large Format and Digital print.