State in portal

BartDenolf

State in portal

Post by BartDenolf »

Hello,

I'm trying to set a state to jobs so it's visible in the portal for users. But the state field in portal stays empty. I've tried jobstate and Flow stage but none of them change the state on the portal.

We're using Enfocus Switch 18 update 3

Thanks
Bart
freddyp
Advanced member

Re: State in portal

Post by freddyp »

I do not understand "The state field in Portal stays empty". When you create a board, you choose the flows to which the board applies and the flow stages of those flows. The prerequisite is of course that your flow must use flow stages. If that is not the case, then you will have to start by adding some.

Check out these e-learnings https://learning.enfocus.com/course/view.php?id=119 to learn more about how to build boards (start from the bottom).
BartDenolf

Re: State in portal

Post by BartDenolf »

Hello Freddy,

My mistake, I thought the state in the check jobs plane was linked to Job state of Flow stage. But If I use the boards I can see them appear in the columns I have made according to Job state.

I do have a problem now when making my board I got "Unexpected token Z in JSON at position 171". I restarted Switch server but the problem keeps appearing and I can't alter or delete the board without getting the message and getting kicked out of the web portal.

Greetings
Bart