Change fill color

Patrick

Change fill color

Post by Patrick »

Hi. Using PitStop with Esko's Automation Engine and since it is not PitStop Pro I'm hoping that there is a way to "Change fill color" to a designer ink. My current will just select "Black" were I need to select "RLG Black"
My 1st action is: "Select text containing Blank" then the "Change fill color" and need it to be a fill of 0%.
Hope someone can help.
gi-001.png
gi-001.png (100.47 KiB) Viewed 6825 times
loicaigon
Advanced member

Re: Change fill color

Post by loicaigon »

Hi Patrick,

You came into a current limitation of editing Action Lists out of PitStop Pro and specifically accessing User Swatches through "Change Color". This is a known issue that needs to be addressed but at the moment you can't user User Swatches to access your RLG Black in this context.

Regarding the possibility of setting fill to "0%", you may simply ask PitStop to just not use fill. See the action "Change Fill and/or Stroke" where you can uncheck fill so it will be unfilled".

Could that help?

Loic Aigon
Product Manager PitStop
Patrick

Re: Change fill color

Post by Patrick »

loicaigon wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 5:59 pm Hi Patrick,

You came into a current limitation of editing Action Lists out of PitStop Pro and specifically accessing User Swatches through "Change Color". This is a known issue that needs to be addressed but at the moment you can't user User Swatches to access your RLG Black in this context.

Regarding the possibility of setting fill to "0%", you may simply ask PitStop to just not use fill. See the action "Change Fill and/or Stroke" where you can uncheck fill so it will be unfilled".

Could that help?

Loic Aigon
Product Manager PitStop
That worked perfect. Thank you!