No CMM after updating to Pitstop Server 2023

magnussandstrom
Advanced member

No CMM after updating to Pitstop Server 2023

Post by magnussandstrom »

Hi all, I’ve already sent this to Enfocus support, but I try to find a solution here as well.

Last night I updated Pitstop Server to 2023. Everything went smooth. But this morning I noticed issues with all Switch flows containing Pitstop configurator with color managment on, because of missing CMM. Any Idea how to fix this?
magnussandstrom
Advanced member

Re: No CMM after updating to Pitstop Server 2023

Post by magnussandstrom »

Solved, I leave it here if anyone else stumbles on the same issue.

As I understand it Enfocus removed the choice to select your prefered CMM in Pitstop Server 2023. Unfortunatly for me my switch flows did not updated properly after upgrading Pitstop server and restarted switch. To solve this I had to add a new pitstop configurator to the flow and manually configure the settings to match the old one, then replace the old configurator with the newly added.

I also had to replace a few standard Action lists that had changed name between the versions.

Well 3 hours later everything is up and running… :roll:
Last edited by magnussandstrom on Tue May 30, 2023 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
loicaigon
Advanced member

Post by loicaigon »

Hi Matthias,

First of all, sorry that you got this trouble. The workaround is indeed to replace "old" configurators by new "ones". We are looking at why this happened at the first place and mostly how to prevent this from happening again.

Best regards,

Loic Aigon
JimmyHartington
Advanced member

Post by JimmyHartington »

I am planning to upgrade Pitstop Server tomorrow.
Is there anything I can do to test if this happens before?